Josh Graduated from ALS on 15 February 2008.
ALS stands for Airman Leadership School.
All Airman that are getting promoted to Staff Sergeant have to go through this class to learn how to be a supervisor. After 5 weeks of this class, I was so happy for Josh to graduate...mostly because he deserves it so much. I am so proud of my husband!
Josh recieving his diploma, coin, and ribbon for his uniform.
Here are some photos of Josh and his co-workers with their work mascot the Airfield Systems BEAVER!
I know I mentioned it already, but I am so proud of him!
1 comment:
I am so proud of him too!!!!!! Nice job Josh you look very handsome and very happy. You should be proud of yourself.
I am proud of him - oh yeah I mentioned that already too :) !
It's nice to see you so happy.
Aunt Teesie
Post a Comment