Jenifer tagged me so here goes....
Rules: List 5 things that you do or don't do for A) yourself, B) child, spouse, or friend, C) strangers
For myself:
1. I workout 5 times a week, for one I get paid to workout, two I am addicted, so it is a win-win situation.
2. I scrapbook for fun! I love this Hobby, thanks to Jenifer!
3. I snowboard because it is AWESOME! But, can't right now because there is no more snow! :(
4. I talk and keep in touch with my family, I wish I could see them though!
5. I think I should pamper myself more and get a manicure and pedicure...maybe I will before I go to Hawaii.
For my Husband, Hoosier, and friends:
1. I kiss Josh and Hoosier every morning and evening.
2. I wish my friends nothing but happiness because that is what they truly deserve.
3. I am proud of my husband for everything he has accomplished in his life.
4. I would like to keep in touch with my friends more, but we all have seperate lives and other resposibilities, however nothing will ever keep me from being from a friend in need. I love my friends dearly! Without my friends I am nothing.
5. I spoil Hoosier with treats! :)
For strangers:
1. I smile when making eye contact with a stranger.
2. I greet strangers when I make eye contact, even if they do not return the gesture.
3. I hold the door for people.
4. I will help someone pick up something they dropped.
5. I treat others how I would like to be treated. I only have one life and would like to leave my mark on others!
I tag Jessica Batey!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, so thanks for tagging me.. I think, lol. I miss ya girl. The cherry blossom festival looked awesome! I'm so jealous! Lucky Ducky! lol.
Check out my new little blog...
http://jessicaloveslenny.spaces.live.com
This is where I posted my tag at! Love ya!
Post a Comment