Yes you do clean up real nice. Looking good girl and a handsome man on top of it. You two look happy and I am happy for the both of you. Hope you had a great birthday Josh. Hope you have an even better trip to Hawaii. I'm jealous but enjoy away.
::does cat call:: Look at these two sexy people! Lol! You guys look so good. Brandi you are so damn tiny! I'm JEALOUS!! I love that dress. I miss you guys!
We have been married for 7 years. We have lived in Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Japan, Kansas, and Florida. We have the best dog, named Hoosier. We are proud parents of our first child, Xander, who was born on 11 March 2010. We love our life!
2 comments:
Yes you do clean up real nice. Looking good girl and a handsome man on top of it. You two look happy and I am happy for the both of you. Hope you had a great birthday Josh. Hope you have an even better trip to Hawaii. I'm jealous but enjoy away.
Love you,
Aunt Teesie
::does cat call:: Look at these two sexy people! Lol! You guys look so good. Brandi you are so damn tiny! I'm JEALOUS!! I love that dress. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment