Monday, August 11, 2008

Six UN-important things about myself....

What to know a little more about me?

Jenifer tagged me, so here goes:

1. I could have all the money in the world, and it still drives me crazy to spend it. I don't know why. Some would and have said I'm cheap, but I disagree, I still go on vacations and do many things that involve spending the buckaroos, but something just bothers me to do it. I will probably contradict myself because I will splurge on us, but at the end of the day I am a big time saver!!

2. I am addicted to Jalopeno Cheetos, but hardly buy them(not because I want to save money), because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting and feel guilty afterwards.

3. I am a movie fanatic and I want to dance with Josh in the rain, just like in the movies...however, I would probably be counting the seconds until I could go dry off....or maybe not. I will only know when it happens.

4. Moscato D'Asti is by far the best champagne I have ever tasted. Anytime we have a get together, I usually have some. Yum, I can taste it now.

5. I am a cleaning freak, I can't stand it when my house is dirty. I am so picky that I don't own a mop, I use a sponge and get on my hands and knees to clean the floors. Crazy, I know!

6. I realized it is hard to think of UN-important things, because they are usually the least things you think about...but lastly, I would love a big ole' bowl of cookie's n' cream ice cream, but I am lactose intolerant so it makes me ill...but ooooooooo, would I love some right now!!

Now you know some more about me.

I tag Jessica Schoenberger.

No comments: