Thursday, September 18, 2008

Seven fabulous, or not so fabulous things about me....

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Go to Las Vegas to experience how fabulous it is.
2. Go to California to see the Hollywood sign and just walk down Rodeo Drive and of course take a pic to prove it. :)
3. Go to New York to see the hustle and bustle of city life, and of course to shop! :)
4. Become a MOM and make Josh a DAD.
5. Buy our first home.
6. Become a grandparent.
7. Retire.

7 things I can do:
1. Swim at least 50 laps every morning at 5am.
2. Talk a lot, when I feel comfortable around you.
3. Scrapbook.
4. Dance like there's no tomorrow.
5. Type super fast.
6. Cook the best gumbo that you'll ever taste.....I learned from my Aunt. :)
7. Genuinely care for people.

7 things I cannot do:
1. Stop biting my cheeks, it's a horrible habit.
2. Function without breakfast.
3. Eat, smell, or be near Seaweed, it is DISGUSTING and makes me ill to my stomach!!! Egh!
4. Skip a meal, did I mention I like to eat?
5. Fly without crying, I hate flying, it is a scray feeling, especially the turbulance!
6. Digest milk, cheese, ice cream, etc, anything that has lactose in it, my body does not produce the enzymes to digest lactose, therefore making me lactose intolerant.
7. Understand why people act like a friend, but don't end up showing the true friend qualities.

7 things I say most often:
1. Really?
2. Ohayou goziamazu(Good Morning in Japanese)
3. Arigatou(Thank you in Japanese)
4. Hey you!(that's when you are one of my fav people, not when I am rudely trying to get someone's attention)
5. Dude!( I get this from Josh and Erik)
6. I love you.
7. Peace!

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Hugh Jackman
2. Johnny Depp(as Jack Sparrow)
3. Shamar Moore
4. Shia LeBeouf
5. Channing Tatum
6. Randy Orton(wrestler)
7. Ryan Reynolds

7 People who I want to know these things about:
1. I don't know seven people who have blogs, so I can pick one, Jessica. :)

No comments: