This year the first day of snowfall happened exactly ONE day later than last year....if you think I am wrong you can venture back upon my post and check it out to make sure I am correct. :) I was out of town on training for work in Tokyo, Japan, but was flying home on this day. Josh called me and said, "I hope your flight does not get delayed because it is snowing like crazy here!" I was sad because since living in Japan, I have never missed the first snowfall, but although, I missed the first flakes, I have to admit I was amongst a lucky few who on that special day got to see the snow covered Japan from an PLANE....and I NEVER look out the window on the plane, I hate flying, but not on this day, I felt brave, and I am so glad I did, because what an amazing view I got to witness.


Here is a video of Hoosier getting hit with a snowball! :)
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment