Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve 2008!


My friend Ophelia(a.k.a. Standard) gave me an amazing Christmas gift, some king crabs from Hokkaido, Japan. Josh and I decided we were going to eat them for dinner on New Year's Eve, and they were delicious. Thanks Standard!
This year we did not go to any elaborate party or hang out with a bunch of friends, we stayed at home and had one of Josh's friends over and just made a little New Year's Eve 2008 tradition of our own.
It was nice, and I still drank a glass of wine, to bring in the New Year. Hoosier got tipsy off of his drink of choice too, Brandy. :) And Josh, well Josh, did want he does best, played PS3....but hey, who said New Year's Eve always has to be about partying because this year I spent it with my two favorite boys, Josh and Hoosier. :)
Happy New Year!

No comments: