Thursday, May 6, 2010

Poor baby...

Xander has his first cold...well virus. He basically is just all congested. The Doctor said that he is too little to give medicine to, so he just has to fight it off on his own. I feel so helpless. The only thing I can do is keep using the nasal aspirator to clean out his nose.
With that being said, here is a comparison between an American Nasal Aspirator and a Japanese one:

Where you see the arrow, that is where you put your mouth and you suck in air like you would when you use a straw...while the other end is on your baby's nose. Yes, you read it right! Now, everyone I have told thinks it's gross and thinks snot will go in your mouth. Trust me, it will not and it gets EVERYTHING out. So, let me ask you...when it comes to your baby having a stuffy nose, would you like to relieve it completely with the Japanese one or use the American one that does not work? I think I'll choose the Japanese one! :)


No comments: