Sunday, November 18, 2007
First Snowfall of the winter today, Nov. 18, 2007
So, about 2pm it started snowing very slightly and was not sticking to the ground, just melting, but we were so EXCITED!!!
Then, around 4:30pm it started to get really heavy and I was dancing all around the house.
It started to stick to the ground and in about 2 minutes, this was the result. Wow, how exciting.


I was trying to get Hoosier outside in the snow, and it took a little while for him to get use to it again, now he will not come inside. :) 

Josh would not go outside, he was standing in the doorway shivering because it was really cold. Therefore, I only have a pic of me enjoying the snow.
I can't wait, snowboarding here we come soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
a and g copeland here. cool blog! i hope you have your snow tires on. have a great holiday season!
Yay Snow! I wanna snow board. Lenny and I are taking a trip to TN for Mardi Gras week so hopefully it will still be snowing there! Hoosier is so pretty er.. handsome, lol. You guys look to be having a lot of fun. Miss ya girly!
Post a Comment