Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Party 2007

Happy Halloween!
We went to the Halloween Party on base last night and it was a blast. We had so much fun. I was representing the Saints with my costume. Josh was by far the best costume ever. For those of you who have seen the Justin Timberlake clip on Saturday Night Live, Josh went as "Dick in a box"....Too funny. I drew on his facial hair and we went to the thrift store and got him all the clothes to match perfect. Josh was probably the most talked about sight of the night. It was great! There was a Thriller dance competition and I just had to do it. Thanks to the movie 13 going on 30, I WON!!!!!! I won dinner for two at this fancy restaurant. Yay! Our friends were dressed up as Mr. & Mrs. PotatoHead...They are the greatest!

4 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Fun times! So glad you're having so much fun over there. Yall are so funny! Mackenzie is going to be a little pumpkin for Halloween. :) She's TOO cute in her little costume! Pictures to come...

~*Jessica*~ said...

OMG! You guys are so cute! I'm so happy to see you are doing well and having fun in Japan. We miss you guys :) Love yas! ~Jess and Lenny

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

just email me what you want on it, pictures, text, whatever, and i'll make it and then email it to you. i'll be posting pictures of my little punkin soon! love ya!

Dana said...

HEY HEY HEY!!!! Luv the Halloween pics--- you go girl-- my lil dancin queen-- ;) Josh (The Total Package)-- hummmmm!!! lol-- cool-- luv & miss ya'll biggie much's-- Give my Hoosier babe'' lots of hugs & kisses--XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Love Always,
~Mom & Dad