Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our Vacation to the best place in the world....HOME!


In January of 2009, we went home on vacation.
We got to enjoy some good King Cake and I got to see New Orleans and the Superdome, which I have not seen since Hurricane Katrina.

Josh went about two weeks before me, because he had to go on a work-related trip. So, I am sure you have figured it out by now, I conqured my fear and flew on that 14 hour flight home by myself. I did really good, they were smooth flights, no delays, I was really fortunate....because that would have made me even more nervous. When I finally arrived, I had dinner with my family and friends at OUTBACK! It was so exciting for me....to finally eat there! I also, met my nephew, Tre', for the first time!
The next night Josh met Tre' for the first time and we got to spend some quality time with family.


Our time home was filled with way too many things to do, and not enough time it seemed like, but we loved every minute of it. We went to a hockey game, went shopping, went to the movies and actually saw NEW movies, spent time with family and friends, and enjoyed ourselves.
(We did spend a lot of time with Josh's family too, but unfortunately, have no pictures....however, we did take professional family photos, and when I get those, I will post them for all to see...so please do not think we have forgot about ya'll...we love you lots)


It was hard to leave to come back home to Japan!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

How adorable is your nephew!!