Josh and I spent yet another Valentine's Day in Japan.
I woke up to Josh cleaning house and doing the laundry, yes, you heard me correctly....and I have to say, there is no gift that money can buy that can compare to the Valentine's Day gift I received on this day. :)
Later that evening, we had reservations to have dinner at the E-club on base, and it was Jazz night, so we were serenaded by Jazz music while we had a nice romantic dinner. We had a reservation and they had our names on the table to reserve our table, two champagne glasses, a box of chocolates, and roses. It was very romantic. 
Apparently, they planned poetry for the evening to entertain all the guests, but we were not aware....we were kind of leary about staying and almost did not want to, but we did, and it was amazing! I think it might get Josh back into the mood of writing poems like he did when we were dating and first got married...if so, I will keep everyone informed.
No comments:
Post a Comment