We got some more packages in the mail from my parents.
There was a boppy, boppy pillow case, Dr. Brown's bottles, a bottle sterilizer, and the baby swing.
I am so happy, because we honestly NEEDED the bottles and sterilizer (since we do not have a dishwasher...unless you consider our hands a dishwasher). We spent a good time trying to decide which bottles we wanted to use and after researching we decided on Dr. Brown's.
Oh, and look how adorable the swing is.....I am getting excited just playing with all the new stuff.
Thanks Mom and Dad.
There was a boppy, boppy pillow case, Dr. Brown's bottles, a bottle sterilizer, and the baby swing.
I am so happy, because we honestly NEEDED the bottles and sterilizer (since we do not have a dishwasher...unless you consider our hands a dishwasher). We spent a good time trying to decide which bottles we wanted to use and after researching we decided on Dr. Brown's.
Oh, and look how adorable the swing is.....I am getting excited just playing with all the new stuff.
Thanks Mom and Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment