I had a few of my closest friends come and Josh's boss (also a close friend) showed because his wife was out of town and could not attend.
My friends treated me so good. I got so many things, to include bundles and bundles of diapers! :) That is going to save a good chunk of money. I got cute bibs, clothes, elephant stuff galore, a gift certificate for a massage, etc.
I did not get a good pic of all the stuff, because it was scattered throughout our house when I got home, but here's a little idea of what I got....

My friends treated me so good. I got so many things, to include bundles and bundles of diapers! :) That is going to save a good chunk of money. I got cute bibs, clothes, elephant stuff galore, a gift certificate for a massage, etc.
I did not get a good pic of all the stuff, because it was scattered throughout our house when I got home, but here's a little idea of what I got....
I love my friends here because they help to make being away from family and the friends I grew up with a little easier!
No comments:
Post a Comment