I'm pregnant!
I then went to the doctor and was tested again only to be told, "Congratulations, you're pregnant!"
Josh and I decided in May to start "trying" to start a family. June was the initial "go" and wah lah, on July 7th, the doctor verified the news!
5 comments:
OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! I SCREAMED WHEN I READ THE POST, LOL. I'm at work and all the girls were like "What?!" thinking there was a mouse or something. That is so exciting.
Yay!!!! :D
I will now smile for the rest of the day.
Love you!!
YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!
I am at work reading this and I screamed when I saw the post, lol. All the girls in the office came to my rescue thinking something was wrong, haha. That's such awesome news! I'm so happy for you!
Love & Miss ya!
I knew it!! Congratulations!! Now you need to get a shirt that says "made in Japan." :) I'm so happy for you!
I have been reading your blog for a few months now. I lived in Misawa as a young Navy wife back in the late 70's and gave birth to my first daughter there in Nov 78, my second daughter was born a few months after we returned to the states -- I like to say both of my kiddos were "made in Japan". Congratulations! I loved living in Misawa -- off base at R-150-G. Nothing like the fancy housing they have off base now! Take care, Terry
Congrats!!!!!!
I'm due Nov 4th
Post a Comment