So, here goes my second Not Me! Monday post...
My ID card was not about to expire and I did not tell the man who made the ID card that my first picture was completely horrible (leaving me looking like I had no eyebrows). Hmmm...however, this guy must be a professional photographer because well if I did have to get a new ID, then he certainly would have taken the best pic so far. Then my husband couldn't pick on me anymore for having a horrible picture. :)
Side note to give clarification(and it is not a Not Me!): My husband picks on me, but I have to say the first pic was taken the day after we got married, so I say, you married that! LOL!
I did not see the new Harry Potter movie in English with Japanese subtitles. Oh this life I love so much in Japan.
I certainly did not tell my boss that I did not feel like doing something because the program I had to use was super slow. No never me, I always follow orders from my boss because after all he is the one who decides to pay me or not.
I have not been going to bed at 9pm because that is just way too early for someone so young!
Oh, and my birthday is not in 3 days....but if it was, I would def ask for some cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment