Woo Hoo, Happy Birthday to Me!
I spent the day receiving cupcakes, a teddy bear, oh and firecrackers (b/c he had no candles) from my boss. I got my favorite fruit drink, called Fuze from Standard, oh and a b-day card that said Happy B-day Daughter from your second Mother. I got lunch from my friend Scottie. I got a fabulous dinner for two with my main squeeze (a.k.a. hubby) at Mike's Tex Mex restaurant....yumyum! Oh, the list goes on and on.
Side note: I got my first baby gift from my friend, Clark (I call him by his last name, it's a military thing). He is also the one who gave us Josh's new car. I do not think I could ask for a better friend.
Josh made and decorated a cute cake for me. I wrote the words, because as most know, Josh does not have the best handwriting. :)
On Saturday, I had a little shindig with some of my closest friends.
Erin, Vanessa, Sean, Scottie, Lance, Noah & Kristen and their kiddos, Clark, Josh, and well...myself.
Just a few pics of me and the ladies.
Scottie and I.
Vanessa and I.
I'd have to say, getting older is starting to become something I really enjoy. I know some people feel otherwise, but I feel like I get a little wiser and find some fabulous friends along the way.
I spent the day receiving cupcakes, a teddy bear, oh and firecrackers (b/c he had no candles) from my boss. I got my favorite fruit drink, called Fuze from Standard, oh and a b-day card that said Happy B-day Daughter from your second Mother. I got lunch from my friend Scottie. I got a fabulous dinner for two with my main squeeze (a.k.a. hubby) at Mike's Tex Mex restaurant....yumyum! Oh, the list goes on and on.
Side note: I got my first baby gift from my friend, Clark (I call him by his last name, it's a military thing). He is also the one who gave us Josh's new car. I do not think I could ask for a better friend.
Josh made and decorated a cute cake for me. I wrote the words, because as most know, Josh does not have the best handwriting. :)
On Saturday, I had a little shindig with some of my closest friends.
Erin, Vanessa, Sean, Scottie, Lance, Noah & Kristen and their kiddos, Clark, Josh, and well...myself.
Just a few pics of me and the ladies.
Scottie and I.
Vanessa and I.
Thanks everyone for making my 24th b-day super spectacular!
No comments:
Post a Comment